Teneya Gwin from Eleven Eleven Consulting will be facilitating a 4.5 hour learning opportunity exploring Canada’s history and current events with Indigenous Peoples. Some of the topics will include:
• brief review of key dates in history,
• addressing myths and biases,
• responsibilities of allyship,
• deconstructing the media, and
• reconciliation within libraries
Each session will be capped at 30 participants to ensure the highest quality of learning.
This session is FULL. Please register for another session.