TRACpac is the online catalogue for Polaris. Patrons are able to search for items, place holds, check their account and even renew items.
There are four brochures available for your library patrons.
- TRACpac: Tips and General Information for Library Customers
- How to Place and Manage Hold Requests
- How to Place Holds on Volumes and Issues of Materials
- How to Place Holds on Specific DVD Discs
- How to Find French Content in TRACPac (for printing, select Flip on Short Side)
All brochures are in a printable format, allowing you to download and make them available to your patrons.