Mon, 03/11/2013 - 8:22am — janderson
The Peace Library System Board of Directors:
- Is the legal authority for the Peace Library System.
- Is responsible for the effective governance of the Peace Library System.
- Is governed by the Libraries Act of the Province of Alberta and the Constitution and Bylaws of the Board, as amended from time to time.
- Consists of one appointee from each of the participating municipalities and one representative of the Resource Library (Grande Prairie Public Library).
- Meets four times a year, usually in March, May, September, and November.
For information on the PLS Board, please click on the following links: